Vintage computers from the dawn of the personal computer
ShowsEight October, 2016 The Retro Wagon collection has it's public debut at Desert Code camp at Chandler-Gilbert Community College
A couple views of the yet unfinished Retro Wagon. Intended to be a mobile museum of vintage computers from the late 1970s and early 1980s. Where's Waldo? Imasi, Altair, PDP, Apple, IBM, Sony, Commodore, Atari, Intel, Heathkit, Bell telephone
Retro Wagon Blog Articles on restoration of boards and systems.
Retro Wagon Wiki History of modifications to this site.
Please use this Contact form on the RetroWagon.Org blog.
What's new at the Retro Wagon Wiki
- April 2020 Added Hayes Stack Chronograph large RTC ;-)
- August 2018 Added Keyboards page with five keyboards in the collection.
- August 2018 Imsai 8080 Many updates including FIF documentation and images, SIO boards and init code.
- 9 January 2018 Imsai Floppy Disk Imsai Eight Floppy Disk Drive
- 25 April 2017 Imsai 8080 and Wameco Hexadecimal front panel
- 24 April 2017 SWTP Electronic Theremin
- 24 April 2017 Atari Pong C-100
- 20 April 2017 Ithaca Intersystems DPS-1
- 29 July 2016 Fulcrum Computer Products S-100
- 25 July 2016 Compaq Portable II Boots from HD too.
- 2 June 2016 Added a working Texas Instruments TI-99/4A to the collection.
- 05/25/2016 Got this Cromemco Dazzler working.
- 05/13/2016 The Teletype ASR 33 is clattering away nicely now.
- 02/06/2016 Repaired an eBay TRS-80 Model I
- 8/14/2015 Began documenting FDDSE an alternate serial server for the Altair FDCplus Floppy Disk Controller post era floppy disk controller.
- 8/9/2015 Began a CompuPro Disk3 page.
- 8/8/2015 Added Commodore CBM 2001 sn 812489 page.
- 8/7/2015 Added 20ma current loop to RS-232 conversion page with circa 1978 PCB.
- 8/7/2015 Added Category PDP with this PDP 8M
- A new category Operational Status denoting working systems in the collection.
- Solid State Music SB1 synthesizer boards restoration Solid State Music SB1
- Building an S100computers / N8VEM IDE/CF v.3 board S-100 IDE CF v.3
Systems in Collection
Many more to come. I have not completed documenting all the systems in the collection.
Functional system in collection